Saturday, May 9, 2015

How french has come to be my language of wanting to know some much more about.

1. What was your favorite part of the topic you chose?
2. What was your least favorite part of the topic you chose?
3. What do you like best about Genius Hour research?
4. What do you like least about Genius Hour research?
5. What was the most important thing you learned about yourself, how you learn, or research in general as a result of this work?
        
      My favorite part of my topic was actually having the time to practice learning French. I also enjoyed learning little about the accents and different ways of punctuating certain words.
          
        The challenging part of learning a little  French was remembering  how to pronounce certain words  and what meaning goes with each word. I really had to look and listen to each word.
     
       The best part of my research  was learning where the language French actually came from, where it is spoken in the world  and how it is  different from my native language, English.
      
      The least favorite part of my research was finding the correct information about French because some of the websites had different information for certain things.
      
        I learn in different ways then I thought I could. I can see the word and listen to how it sounds, but I also have to look at how speakers' mouths move when I watch French videos. It really helps me when I do.
  
       This week has been really busy for me with many dance rehearsals, but I still remember a great amount of information that I've learned this week. I can finally remember the alphabets without look at my paper or listening to it, so I'm proud of myself.

1 comment:

  1. You should be proud! Learning another language is HARD!

    ReplyDelete